p u r p o s e - to enchant a specific object with grounding and relaxing energy to provide relief for worrying/negative thoughts/anxiety.
s u p p l i e s
- a smooth and small stone
- your personal favorite essential oil or perfume
- Choose your stone carefully. Smooth stones are best because you want one that you can easily rub with your finger, and you also want to be able to fit it in your pocket. Choose a stone that you feel drawn to and put at ease by.
- Sit down in a quiet area with your stone, no distractions.
- Feel the stone in your hands for a while. Feel its shape and weight, its curves and surfaces. Do this until the stone feels warm to the touch.
- Put a tiny drop of the essential oil on your finger, then smear it on the stone and let it dry or wipe it off before doing step 5.
- Close your eyes, and hold the warm stone in your hands and think of things that make you happy. What is your favorite memory? What do you look forward to in the near future? Shoo away any worries or anxieties, and don’t second guess your thoughts, just think them, and let them flow through your body and out your hands into the stone.
- Do this for as long as you feel necessary: 1 minute, 10 minutes, an hour; whenever you feel like the stone seems “full”.
- Whenever you feel anxious or begin to worry, hold the stone in your hand and run your fingers over it.
d i s c l a i m e r
- This enchantment is not a replacement for actual medical treatment! If you feel like you are suffering from a disorder that is disrupting your daily life, please see someone if you are able to.
- Some essential oils should be diluted with a carrier oil (olive, vegetable, coconut, etc.) before use or they can irritate your skin. Read the bottle your oil came in for proper dilution instructions. If it makes your stone oily, it’s okay to wipe the oil off afterwards.
From www.chaosmatrix.org. Note: I’m posting this both for my own reference and for anyone who might be interested.
- An Old Point That Bears Repeating, One of the most insightful and concise explanations of chaos magic to date
- Chaos, Chaos is the field which underlies all things
- Chaos Magick, Ray Sherwin’s take on chaos, magickal groups, and teaching chaos
- Chaos Magick and Morality, A take on morality in Chaos Magick
- Chaos Magick and Punk Rock, The rise and fall of chaos magick analogized to the rise and fall of punk rock
- Chaos vs. Eclectic Magick, An excellent short explanation of Chaos Magick and Eclectic Magick
- Crisis Magicians, Orders, Disorders, Lynx, and Lone Wolves, Insight into Orders and Disorders, and the people in them
- Defining Chaos, Mark Chao’s classic essay, a must-read for all chaotes
- Fireclown’s Basic Booklist, A dated but good short review and recommendation of critical Chaos Magick texts
- The Fluid Continuum —or— What the Fuck’s an Egregore?, The relationship between sigils, servitors, egregores, and godforms and their logical progression
- Go Underground and be a Chaos Magician, An excerpt from “The Exorcist of Revolution”
- Intuitive Magic, Peek behind the curtain…
- Is it Real?, Is magick real? And the obvious answer is…
- Kaos and Order, The difference between Kaos and chaos, according to Persona Navitae 353
- Liber CCC, Chaos, Carroll, and Crowley—-Fran Nowve’s insights into their relationship
- Models of Magick, The five models of magick with explanations: Spirit model, Energy model, Psychological model, Information model, and Meta model.
- New Age or Chaos Magick, An excellent examination of the New Age paradigm in contrast to Chaos Magick
- Obituary for the Chaos Current, Stephen Sennitt’s premature announcement of the death of chaos magick
- Oven-Ready Chaos, Originally the “Condensed Chaos” chapbook that was the precursor to the book of the same name
- Philosophical and Practical Objections to Heirarchical Structures in Magick, Ray Sherwin’s objection to heirarchy, plublished when the IOT pact structure was instituted
- The Vortex Rite, The Swiss-Army Knife of magickal spells
- What is the Eschaton?, Clearing up common questions about the eschaton and its immanence
- The Wishing Well, Releasing the Butterfly of Chaos
- Why Chaotes are Such Assholes, Insight into why chaotes are perceived negatively
Make sigils that embody bad habits, traits, or emotional/mental baggage you want to get rid of.
Draw sigils on squares of toilet paper and flush them.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy